The old bayfront building housing the historic Miami Woman's Club was first built in 1930 - by the prominent American architect August Geiger - and has been restored under plans approved by the Historic Preservation Board. The completely restored building - by prominent London based operators who are behind established concepts including Burger & Lobster and Beast London - and has been envisioned by Martin Brudnizki Design Studio.
Keeping to its Spanish Renaissance roots with a large dining room decorated with deep colors and dark woods, massive colonial-arched windows, private dining room, a theater kitchen, and the neighborhood’s only rooftop bar overlooking Biscayne Bay.
Built on the concept of surf and turf, Chef Tim Elmore oversees a menu of King Crab from Norway’s Barent Sea as well as USDA Black Angus Nebraskan beef. Other menu items include blue prawns, diver scallops, East and West Coast oysters, and seasonal dishes.
The Mignonette Martini made with mignonette brine; The Solstice, Klaw’s whiskey sour paired with a cherry flavored spirit and blood orange; and El Dorado, a tropical rum punch made with a variety of rums, cherry, almond infused grappa, and ginger beer.